Tepung Pelita Kuihlova
Inspired by the well-loved tepung pelita kuih, Delectable’s Malaysian version of the classic pavlova is made with layers of vanilla sponge and pandan custard topped with generous amounts of coconut cream, drizzles of gula aren and coconut flakes, then completed with pandan macarons.
Pulut Tai Tai Kuihlova
Inspired by the nyonya kuih pulut tai tai, Delectable’s Malaysian version of the classic pavlova is made with layers of vanilla sponge and blue pea flower glutinous rice, topped with a ring of pandan custard and a generous swirl of kaya with drizzles of gula aren, then completed with pandan macarons.
Layers of light and fluffy vanilla sponge filled with refreshing longan, juicy pomelo and santan cream topped off with sprinkles of dried pineapples, dried raspberries, rose petals and passionfruit jam
Cake Storage Tips:
- Cakes can be kept in room temperature for not more than 2 hours and must be refrigerated after that.
- Cakes must not be left under direct sunlight or heat.
- We highly recommend that the cakes be served and enjoyed on the day of delivery.
- The white box beneath the cake contains a cake knife, happy birthday tag and a candle.
- We provide 1 complimentary candle. You may purchase specific number and decorative candles via this link here.
Cake Delivery valid for:
- minimum ONE day notice in advance.
- Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya and surrounding townships of the Klang Valley.
- Same day delivery not available.
- Kindly note that our delivery times are between 11am – 2pm daily. Our delivery partners will continue to practice contactless delivery and social distancing for everyone’s safety; please meet them in front of your gate/designated pickup point.
- Please ensure that someone will be at home to receive the order – our delivery partners will only wait for 10-15 minutes. In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, there will be an additional charge to resend the order at a later time within the same day, or you may choose to send your own runner to collect from us latest by 5pm on the same day.
- For self collection, kindly note that your order can be picked up at our Glasshouse cafe between 11am to 5pm. If you choose to book your own runner to collect, we would recommend to book a car instead of a motorbike to ensure that your order reaches you in good condition.
- If this is a surprise gift, please provide the recipient’s contact number so that we are able to let them know a surprise delivery will be on the way. If the contact number is an international number, please provide us with a local number to contact upon arrival at the delivery address.
- Kindly double-check that the shipping information and delivery date is correct before proceeding with payment. Any change in delivery address/date must be done at least 24 hours before the date stated in your order details; there will be an additional charge for change of this information on the actual date.
|Flavour||Tepung Pelita, Pulut Tai Tai, Tropical|